CNA - Home Care
Don't Just Make a Living...Make a Difference!!!
When you become a Comfort Keeper you become part of a family committed to providing the best interactive care to the seniors in our community.
CNAs are the backbone of the healthcare community; they can change and enrich lives especially with a proper support system. We partner with our CNAs so we can adjust to meet the needs of our individual clients and maintain the high level of care they deserve. We are here for you 24/7 to offer support on demand!
Comfort Keepers has thrived and grown for over 15 years and we owe it all to our amazing staff. We are looking to continue that growth and to do that we NEED YOU!!!
All shifts available - Full-time, Part-Time, Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends, or any combination! We can work with YOUR schedule!
As a Comfort Keeper you will receive:
- FREE Convenient Care - Tele-medicine & Generic Prescriptions (Staff and Family!)
- Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Discounted Tuition to Kaplan University
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- Incentives and Recognition Programs
- Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Time Pay
- Double Time on Holidays Worked (Holidays are optional)
- 24/7 Office Support - We are just a call or text away!!!
- Gloves and supplies provided
- Remote/Mobile Access to Schedules, Care Plans, and more
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification (NE and/or IA)