Housekeeper / Companion
Making Lives Better for 16 Years!
When you become a Comfort Keeper you become part of a family committed to providing the best interactive care to the seniors in our community.
- FREE Convenient Care - Tele-medicine & Generic Prescriptions (Staff and Family!)
- Double Time on Holidays Worked (Holidays are optional)
- Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Time Pay
- Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Discounted Tuition to Kaplan University
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- Incentives and Recognition Programs
- 24/7 Office Support - We are just a call or text away!!!
- Gloves and supplies provided
- Remote/Mobile Access to Schedules, Care Plans, and more
We partner with our Caregivers so we can adjust to meet the needs of our individual clients and maintain the high level of care they deserve.
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Errand, Grocery Shopping and Transportation
- And More...
Day Time Hours needed!
Shifts can range from 1 hour up to 8 hours although often these shifts are 1-3 hours in length so most will have multiple clients each day, but with our pay structure you earn an extra $1-$3 an hour for 1 or 2 hour shifts plus we pay travel time! Must have reliable transportation and open to all locations within the Greater Omaha/Council Bluffs Metro Area.
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)