Certified Nursing Assistant / C.N.A.
Be MORE than a CNA - Be a Comfort Keeper!
When you become a Comfort Keeper you become part of a family committed to providing the best interactive care to the seniors in our community.
CNAs are the backbone of the healthcare community; they can change and enrich lives especially with a proper support system. We partner with our CNAs so we can adjust to meet the needs of our individual clients and maintain the high level of care they deserve. We are here for you 24/7 to offer support on demand!
Comfort Keepers has thrived and grown for 15 years and we owe it all to our amazing staff. We are looking to continue that growth and to do that we NEED YOU!!!
All shifts available - Full-time, Part-Time, Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends, or any combination! We can work withYOURschedule!
As a Comfort Keeper you will receive:
- FREE Convenient Care Health Membership - Telemedicine & Generic Prescriptions
- Awesome Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Discounted Tuition to Kaplan University
- Generous referral bonuses
- Merit Pay Increases
- Incentives and Recognition Programs
- Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Time Pay
- Double time on holidays (holiday not required)
- On-going training and support (24/7 Office Support)
- Gloves and supplies provided
- User friendly internet based system gives you real time information on clients, schedules, and other communication in the palm of your hand.
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification