Certified Nursing Assistant / C.N.A.
Be MORE than a CNA - Be a Comfort Keeper!
Be more than a C.N.A. – Be a Comfort Keeper!
We care about our Comfort Keepers and want to make sure you have all the tools and resources you need to be the amazing caregiver you are!
- FREE Convenient Care - Tele-medicine & Generic Prescriptions (Staff and Family!)
- Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Discounted Tuition to Kaplan University
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- Incentives and Recognition Programs
- Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Time Pay
- Double Time on Holidays Worked (Holidays are optional)
- 24/7 Office Support - We are just a call or text away!!!
- Gloves and supplies provided
- Remote/Mobile Access to Schedules, Care Plans, and more
We provide one on one care to seniors and disabled adults to allow them to remain in their homes where they can be a comfortable as possible. Our care givers are encouraged to engage their clients in activities and social recreation to build relationships and improve the quality of life!
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Errand, Grocery Shopping and Transportation
- Bathing, Hygiene Care and Dressing Assistance
- Incontinence Care & Tolieting Assistance
- Transferring, Positioning, Mobility, and Ambulation
- Feeding assistance and Medication Reminders
- And more...
Shifts Available: (Variety of Schedules - 1 hr upto 12 hr Shifts)
Full-time or Part-time
- Shifts Between 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Shifts Between 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Shifts Between 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Typically 8 or 12 hour shifts
- 19 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification