Home Health Aide / Companion
No Certification Required
Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference?
Would you like to know that awesome feeling that comes from knowing that a family is able to stay together in their home because of the cares you provide?
Look no further!!!
We are looking for a detailed and motivated Home Health Aide/Companion for a Council Bluffs client and teenage child (depending on shifts worked).
Client requires cares 7 days a week with daytime schedules going from 6:00 am until 4:30 pm and evening schedules from 4:30 pm until 11:00 pm. Schedules can be mixed and matched to create Full and Part time opportunities.
Client suffers from mobility limitations and anxiety disorder. The limited mobility prevent the client from performing Activities of Daily Living and the disorder makes it challenging for them to allow someone else to help. Client is very nice and personable but requires tasks to be completed precisely as instructed, but will give detailed instructions.
Teen child also suffers from a disability. When the teen child is home they will need verbal prompting and encouragement to complete bathing, eating, and hygiene cares.
Why Comfort Keepers?
- FREE Convenient Care Health Membership - Telemedicine and Generic Rx
- Awesome Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Discounted Tuition to Kaplan University
- Generous referral bonus
- Rewarding Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Time Pay
- Double time on holidays
- On-going training and support (24/7 Office Support)
- Gloves and supplies provided
- User friendly internet based system gives you real time information on clients, schedules, and other communication in the palm of your hand.
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal & Abuse Registries)