Bellevue C.N.A. (CNA) - NEEDED!! Full or Part Time
Be more than a C.N.A. – Be a COMFORT KEEPER!!!
Would you like to build a relationship with one client that you could focus your energy and care on?
Do you want a consistent schedule without the chaos of a facility but still enough versatility to not become too repetitive?
Got school age kids? How would you like to work full time and still be able to drop off and pick up the kiddos from school without having to work the graveyard shift?
I have the client you have been waiting for!!!
Client can communicate verbally but with some difficulty due to medical reasons. Requires full assistance with all ADLs:
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation & Feeding Assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Grooming and dressing guidance
- Laundry and linen washing (once a week or as needed)
- Help maintain home safety and appropriate home emergency interventions
- Bed Bath
- Wash Hair
- Dressing and undressing
- Hygiene Cares
- Incontinence Care (Brief and Chux pads)
- Transferring and positioning (Hoyer lift - Spouse will act as second assist)
Client requires daily care from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and again from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm for a total of fourteen 4 hour shifts a week that can be mix-matched among the team of Certified Nursing Aides to create full time or part time schedules. ***Weekend Rotation Required***
Why Comfort Keepers?
- Awesome Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Convenient Care Health Membership Program (after 30 days)
- Generous referral bonus
- Rewarding Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Double time on holidays
- On-going training and support (24/7 Office Support)
- Gloves and supplies provided
- User friendly internet based system gives you real time information on clients, schedules, and other communication in the palm of your hand.
- Plus we do all of your CEU report to the state to make sure your CNA stays current and active!
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check
- CNA certification