Certified Nursing Assistants / CNA (Evenings - Weekends)
Be more than a C.N.A. – Be a COMFORT KEEPER!!!
How would you like to go home each day with the amazing feeling that comes from helping the elderly maintain the lives they have built with as much independence as possible?
Tired of the non-stop chaos of facilities and hospitals? Staff Shortages? Call Lights?
Would you like to have time to get to know the seniors you care for and be able to work at their pace without rush and distractions?
Whether you need 15 hours a week or 40+ this is the position you have been waiting for!!!
We are looking for motivated Certified Nursing Assistants who can work:
- Evenings - Between 2:00 pm & Midnight (FT & PT - 15 to 40+ hours)
- Weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays - (Evenings and Overnights - 1 to 12 hour shifts available)
***We offer shifts from 1 hour visits to 12 hours long (Incentive pay for 1 & 2 hour shifts PLUS Travel Time pay!!!).
Why Comfort Keepers?
- Awesome Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Convenient Care Health Membership Program (within 30 days)
- Generous referral bonus
- Rewarding Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Travel Pay when scheduled for multiple clients in a single day
- Mileage reimbursement when personal vehicle is used on shift
- Double time on holidays
- On-going training and support (24/7 Office Support)
- Gloves and supplies provided
- User friendly internet based system gives you real time information on clients, schedules, and other communication in the palm of your hand.
- Plus we do all of your CEU reporting to the state to make sure your CNA stays current and active!
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Errand and transportation services
- Grocery shopping
- Respite and relief for family
- Assistance with reminders
- Grooming and dressing guidance
- Laundry and linen washing
- Recreational activities and crafts
- Help maintain home safety and appropriate home emergency interventions
- Bathing: bed, tub, shower
- Hair care, shampoo, and routine skin care
- Shaving (no straight edge razor)
- Dressing and undressing
- Oral hygiene and denture care
- Incontinence Care
- Assist with use of bedpan, urinal and commode
- Empty urinary collection bag or ostomy bag
- Transferring and positioning
- Assist with mobility and ambulation
- Feeding assistance
- Nail Care (nail color only, no cutting or filing)
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification