** Former/Lapsed - Certified Nursing Assistants or Aides (CNA) **
Be more than a C.N.A. – Be a COMFORT KEEPER!!!
Do you miss having a job you LOVED and were able to help people?
Did you once enjoy working with and assisting the elderly maintain the lives they have built with as much independence as possible?
What if I told you those days did not have to remain just part of your past?
For a limited time Comfort Keepers is will cover to full cost of reinstating your Nebraska C.N.A. Certification! It doesn’t matter if your license lapsed yesterday or 20 years ago and you can have it back in often less than a day!
Partnering with top metro school we offer our newly hired employees the chance to get their C.N.A. reinstated at no cost to the employee (employment commitment is required). Once hired and upon completion of orientation you will be given access to online study material. Then on the day of the course you will have 2-3 of classroom instruction, followed by the written exam and finally the skills test.
So in less than a day’s time you could be ready to get back to doing what you love!!
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE *** Weekend rotation required for all shifts***
We offer shifts from 1 hour visits to 12 hours long (Incentive pay for 1 & 2 hour shifts) so we are able to accommodate most availabilities.
- Awesome Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Convenient Care Health Membership Program (after 30 days)
- Generous referral bonus
- Rewarding Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Travel Pay when scheduled for multiple clients in a single day
- Mileage reimbursement when personal vehicle is used on shift
- Double time on holidays
- On-going training and support (24/7 Office Support)
- Gloves and supplies provided
- User friendly internet based system gives you real time information on clients, schedules, and other communication in the palm of your hand.
- Plus we do all of your CEU report to the state to make sure your CNA stays current and active!
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Errand and transportation services
- Grocery shopping
- Respite and relief for family
- Assistance with reminders
- Grooming and dressing guidance
- Laundry and linen washing
- Recreational activities and crafts
- Help maintain home safety and appropriate home emergency interventions
- Bathing: bed, tub, shower
- Hair care, shampoo, and routine skin care
- Shaving (no straight edge razor)
- Dressing and undressing
- Oral hygiene and denture care
- Incontinence Care
- Assist with use of bedpan, urinal and commode
- Empty urinary collection bag or ostomy bag
- Transferring and positioning
- Assist with mobility and ambulation
- Feeding assistance
- Nail Care (nail color only, no cutting or filing)
- MUST be 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance (Caregiver must be listed on the policy if not the policy holder)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check
- CNA certification (If Lapsed MUST have been formerly in NE)