Limited Hours Available - Apply Today
How would you like to go home each day with the amazing feeling that comes from helping the elderly maintain the lives they have built with as much independence as possible?
Would you like to have time to get to know the elders you care for and be able to work at their pace?
Then you have come to the right place!!!
For the past 15 years Comfort Keepers has grown to an industry leader in Senior Home Care for the Omaha and Council Bluffs greater metro area. We empower and encourage our caregivers to share their thoughts, opinions, concerns, and recommendations with the office so that we can improve and adjust how we do business to better meet the needs of our clients, family and; of course, our amazing staff members! When you become a Comfort Keeper, you join a family dedicated to providing quality In-Home care to those needing assistance!
Why Comfort Keepers?
- Awesome Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Convenient Care Health Membership Program (after 30 days)
- Generous Referral Bonus
- Rewarding Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Travel Pay when scheduled for multiple clients in a single day
- Mileage reimbursement when personal vehicle is used on shift
- Double time on holidays
- On-going training and support (24/7 Office Support)
- Gloves and supplies provided
- User friendly internet based system gives you real time information on clients, schedules, and other communication in the palm of your hand.
- Plus we do all of your CEU report to the state to make sure your CNA stays current and active!
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Errand and transportation services
- Grocery shopping
- Respite and relief for family
- Assistance with reminders
- Grooming and dressing guidance
- Laundry and linen washing
- Recreational activities and crafts
- Help maintain home safety and appropriate home emergency interventions
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check
- CNA certification for CNA positions