Housekeeper & Companion
Limited Hours Available - Apply Today
Are you an experienced housekeeper but looking for something more?
Do you enjoy working with the elderly and helping them live active and independent lives?
Have you ever volunteered in your community to sit with or run errands for seniors?
We are looking for motivated individuals that can assist our elderly and/or disabled clients complete the tasks that they can no longer accomplish on their own. Many of these clients are in need of help maintaining their homes such as vacuuming, laundry, dishes, bathroom cleaning, and dusting. Others may have a broader scope of needs like transportation, grocery shopping, medication reminders, companionship and encouragement for physical or recreational activities.
Often these shifts are 1-5 hours in length so many employees will have multiple clients each day. With our pay structure you earn incentives for 1 or 2 hour shifts plus we pay travel time; which is like making an extra $1-$3 an hour! Must have reliable transportation and open to all lotions within the Omaha & Council Bluffs Greater Metro Area.
If you are an exceptional caregiver, please contact us today.
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation
- Errand and transportation services
- Grocery shopping
- Respite and relief for family
- Medication reminders
- Grooming and dressing guidance
- Laundry and linen washing
- Recreational activities and crafts
- Help maintain home safety and appropriate home emergency interventions
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal & Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification for CNA positions