Certified Nursing Assistants / CNA (Elkhorn Area)
Be more than a C.N.A. – Be a COMFORT KEEPER!!!
Would you like to provide care to a single client you can devote you attention to?
Have you been a CNA for 2 or more years and have experience with Dementia?
We are looking for experienced C.N.A.s for a client in the Elkhorn Area that are able to work weekends; 12 hour overnights shifts from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am with some limited daytime needs (6:00 am – 6:00 pm) on select days. The client will require assistance with their daily shower, other hygiene cares, toileting, dressing, meal prep, housekeeping and laundry. Client is a fall risk so must be supervised at all times.
Client has lived a long and interesting life and enjoys sharing their experiences.
Why Comfort Keepers?
- Awesome Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Convenient Care Health Membership Program (within 30 days)
- Generous referral bonus
- Rewarding Incentive and Recognition Programs
- Flexible Schedules
- Travel Pay when scheduled for multiple clients in a single day
- Mileage reimbursement when personal vehicle is used on shift
- Double time on holidays
- On-going training and support (24/7 Office Support)
- Gloves and supplies provided
- User friendly internet based system gives you real time information on clients, schedules, and other communication in the palm of your hand.
- Plus we do all of your CEU reporting to the state to make sure your CNA stays current and active!
- 2+ years as a C.N.A.
- Experience with driving a van and using a lift
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check (criminal and abuse registries)
- CNA certification